Biel's Beautiful Booty

Biel's Beautiful Booty

Is there a finer ass anywhere? I mean tell me, I want to know if you've found it cause I don't think so...Jessica's booty is off the charts. It's so good I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most states. What an amazing marketing ploy to get butts in the seats to see the movie...just show Biel's ass.


She is so fine it's ridiculous. She sashays that booty around too all the time at award shows and what not, she's very proud. She has good reason to be I mean she's in great shape and she's 24 and toned and like a goddess. And it's sad to say but I think by the time she's 34 her ass is gonna be a dumptruck so she needs to enjoy it now! And I'm usually not a big ass man. I like little butts usually yet for some reason I'm all about the Biel. I mean I want to take a bite out of her butt it's so good. Really. Some more Biel booty pics.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008