Kim Kardashian - On a Mission to Lose the Booty

Kim Kardashian - On a Mission to Lose the Booty

What might be a reason of joy for some, might come as a big disappointment for others. What am I talking about? Well, Kim Kardashian has recently admitted that she no longer wants to be known as the The Big Butt Girl and is trying to obtain a figure with less junk in the trunk.

Here is what Kim recently declared: “I love that I’m curvy, but I’m on this major kick to try and lose weight, especially in my butt. I’m just so over it! When you’re posing on the red carpet and the paparazzi shout, ‘Turn around! Turn around!’ — it gets a little offensive. I’ve seen magazines where plastic surgeons are saying, ‘If you want a butt like this it has to be fake, I’m just like, ‘Dude, have you ever seen an Armenian girl before?’”

On Paris Hilton saying about her butt that it looks like “cottage cheese in a trash bag”: “Wasn’t that nasty? She called and apologized, and I accepted her apology. She said she was joking. I kind of laugh it off, like, ‘You know, I’ve never denied having cellulite.’ Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. If she thinks my butt looks like that, I don’t really care. At least I have a butt.”

0 comments:

Blogger template 'YellowFlower' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008